viernes, 20 de marzo de 2020

Resultado de imagen de dali persistencia de la memoria

Clocks, like memory, have been softened by the passage of time. They are perfectly plausible clocks that continue to mark the hour, supposedly around six in the afternoon. Dalí said about the painting: "Just as it surprises me that a bank clerk has never eaten a check, I am also amazed that never before me, no other painter could think of painting a soft clock."

He also said: «From them I am historically the one who has managed to solve the space-time equation, but all my art translates the quality of the most modern anguish, as an expression of a delirium that goes beyond all the dynamisms of the real. Time cannot be conceived except space ».

1 comentario:

  1. The Art is fondumental in our lives, is wonderful that exist people like you that speak about things that are really important for the culture.

    ResponderEliminar